One of the more peculiar things about my life is that I am and have been for my whole life, an only child. I can not say that it has been at all easy. Moving to college was interesting just because I was living and around 600 other people my age.
Some people say that being an only child, you are "spoiled" or weird, but honestly, I wouldn't say that I am either of those things.
above you'll find a video I came across a couple days ago that I found to be very accurate.
When you are an only child, this happens
- people always think that you're a spoiled brat
- you like spending time alone (Netflix is your best friend)
- there is no one to be compared to
- you relate better to older people than your peers
- you like to be the leader
- parents are best friends but also since you're the only one- they can be overprotective
-You like to complete projects solo
I hope if you, in fact, are an only child, you can relate to some of these like I am.
Until next time,